Friday, September 20, 2013

I went to the Wisconsin State Fair and all I got was poop on my shoe

Okay, I didn't really get poop on my shoe, but if I saw that t-shirt for sale somewhere, I would totally buy it! For one fun-filled afternoon we ate fried food on a stick, drank cheap beer and people watched. And let me tell you- there were some fat pigs there! (See pictures below.) We looked for the fried beer stand but there was no such thing. Must have been a dud from last year that didn't go over too well. Also, we missed the midway completely (not sure how we managed that one!) There's always next year, I guess. But at least we didn't go home with a hot tub. Or a $500 Vitamix. Or a billy goat.









Who is taller?











Tater tots wrapped in bacon- on a stick!

I cannot-for the life of me- figure out how to flip this darn picture!





No comments:

Post a Comment