Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Bye-bye microwave!

We just moved into our new place two weeks ago. The kitchen (seen in this stock photo here) is totally awesome and probably my favorite room. We have a ton of counter space and everything is exactly where I want it (thanks Ikea!) Though there is a lot of room, there isn't that much space against the wall, which I left available to the coffee maker and the dish rack which are both priorities. I was trying to find that "perfect" spot for the microwave. That got me thinking that we don't need one at all. I grew up not having one and my parents still to this day do not own one. So I asked my husband what he thought of not having one and he was hesitant. Then I asked him to list the items he would use if for. He answered "A can of soup." I WIN! No microwave it is!

No comments:

Post a Comment