Friday, November 28, 2014

House Hunters Rant



Can we just talk about House Hunters for a moment? I'll start with saying that I LOVE the show and have seen way more episodes than I care to mention. But these people drive me crazy. And I know I can't be the only one out there that yells at the tv when the hunter says "Oh, this space would be great for entertaining." Or "No stainless steel? That's a deal breaker." Ugh. STOP. IT. Everyone says that. In fact, everyone says the same thing about everything. Is it scripted? It must be scripted. These people are so obsessed with their "double sinks" and "granite counter tops." Really? That's your deal breaker? My deal breaker would be if the house were roofless or if it was located in the heart of Detroit. Let's get real people. Stop being so bratty! Rant over.

No comments:

Post a Comment